Sirdar Legal Expedition Review
Sirdar Legal – Protecting your Success and providing essential support equipment for business mountaineers
Are you at risk of losing everything you and your enterprise have achieved to date? Are you aware of all the significant legal aspects which impact you and your business? Have you prioritised and attended to the legal risks which your enterprise currently faces? Are all material agreements between shareholders, joint venture partners, suppliers and clients in place and valid according to the latest applicable legislation?
A Sirdar Legal Expedition Review will provide you with the answers to these questions and will plot an expedition plan for your enterprise thus ensuring that success achieved to date is protected and that each stage of the climb has the legal support and protection required to achieve Extreme Business Success.
Too many small and medium enterprises (SMEs) fail because a significant legal aspect is either ignored or is not satisfactorily attended to by the management, directors or owners of the enterprise. Overlooking one key legal or risk aspect could be what causes failure for you.
What is a Sirdar Legal Review and how will you and your enterprise benefit?
A Sirdar Legal Expedition Review is:
- A comprehensive review that examines your current legal structure and how appropriate and effective it is for your current and future business strategy;
- A precise indication of the current legal status and compliance of your business to applicable legislation;
- A review all existing agreements and documentation material to the operation of the business, applicable to the owners of the business as well as the business itself;
- A detailed account of the significant legal risks which your enterprise faces and a prioritised plan for mitigating these risks.
How will you and your enterprise benefit?
- You will have a clear and precise plan of action for addressing key legal actions and implementing documentation that you need to ensure current and future business success is protected;
- You will know the material legal risks of the enterprise and how to mitigate these risks;
- You will be clear as to the priority attention that each action requires;
- You will be in a position to act in a proactive manner thus avoiding the considerable costs and business disruption that results from a rushed and reactive approach to dealing with legal and risk problems:
- Your Enterprise will have had the benefit of a detailed legal review by legal experts who are specialists in identifying and focusing on the needs of small and medium enterprises in South Africa and globally which will assist in enhancing your current business plan and enterprise strategy;
- The detailed Sirdar Legal Expedition Review plots a clear legal and compliance path for you to follow in order to ensure that you achieve extreme business success.
Protect your Success and take the steps to ensure that you equip your enterprise with the equipment you require to ensure that you successfully complete each stage of the climb to Extreme Business Success.
Too many businesses leave seeking professional legal assistance until it is too late. If you are serious about your business success, we urge you to proactively review your enterprise’s current legal and compliance status, prioritise and rectify areas requiring attention so as to provide your enterprise with the support and foundations required to achieve extreme business success.
About Sirdar Legal – A Sirdar Global Group Company
Sirdar Legal focuses on the specific legal requirements and needs of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) globally.
The services offered by Sirdar Legal include the Sirdar Legal Expedition Review, drafting and review of all agreements and documentation covering all aspects of commercial law, legal management and legal risk assessment services.
In providing legal work for clients, Sirdar Legal follows the lead of the Sirdar Group by providing services with an entrepreneurial mindset supported by a strong focus on delivering value and providing enterprises with the necessary support to enable our clients to achieve extreme business success.
Your own personal General Counsel
Any effective corporate management team includes an important member known as the General Counsel or In House Legal Adviser. This person is responsible for ensuring that all compliance and legal issues, which do or could impact the enterprise, are addressed. Whilst most small and medium enterprises accept the critical need for an in-house legal adviser they are unable to sustain the ongoing costs of such an appointment.
As part of supporting you to effectively take your business to the Summit, Sirdar ensures you have access, on a cost effective basis, to a General Counsel who understands small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and who is focused on your success.
Contact Eugene Botha from Sirdar Legal on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our full range of services and how we can add value to you and your enterprise. You can also call Eugene on +27 87 806 2881.