The role of a CIP is to be responsible for supporting the delivery of astute, high quality and professional governance services within and across regions. This includes: ensuring that the expectation of governance service as per the Sirdar standard is achieved, and wherever possible, exceeded; and demonstrating the service mind-set of customer-centricity, attention to detail, urgency, continuous improvement and excellence in the expedition secretariat. The CIP’s activities should be in line with the applicable policies, guidelines and supporting expedition guidebooks. As for all expedition team members, the CIP is expected to champion Sirdar’s promise, brand, standards and values.
Head of Board Services
Client Implementation Partners
Sirdar Director Database
Business Development Executives
Ensure service delivery meets quality requirements for long-term sustainability
- Actively administer allocated client projects to ensure that all required tasks are completed on time, according to standard and within budget
- When required, transcribe and compile minutes from meeting recordings
- Ensure services are fully delivered in accordance with standards defined and in alignment with appropriate policies and guidebooks
- Ensure that any travel, logistics and venue arrangements are accurate, timely, cost-effective and meet Sirdar brand standards
- Deepen the long-term relationship with clients and their loyalty to Sirdar through quality service delivery and client engagement
- Ensure that clients and panel directors are provided with the required service-based support to enable effective governance outcomes for clients
- Flag or escalate director performance enhancement issues with the client implementation manager timeously and with adequate supporting evidence
- Identify improvements within the service unit and support those improvements being implemented
- Flag and support the resolution of service and client risks
- Proactively use the applicable systems to manage, evaluate, store and report on client data, documentation, progress, issues to be resolved and successes to be shared
Effective use of applicable systems (accurate and up-to-date); quality of relationships with client and directors; efficiency and effectiveness (meeting service levels)
General business and client support
Key Performance Areas
- Promote positive relations with clients, partners, vendors, and networks:
- Ensure clients and stakeholders receive value as agreed and defined.
- Support the business to ensure client retention and increase in service offering is achieved.
- Celebrate client successes.
- Support client issue resolution as required, as per the company’s policies and procedures.
- Undertake all activities as per the required standards, policies and procedures:
- Ensure the service is delivered in line with the requirements of the Sirdar System, brand, methodology and Sirdar Global franchise agreement and contribute to the development thereof when required.
- Adhere to the delegation of authority as per company policy.
- Ensure all reports are submitted on time.
- Ensure all IT tools provided by the company are utilised effectively and as required by company policy and procedure.
- Ensure effectiveness in day-to-day operations, in an organised and coordinated fashion at all times. Ensure that all company standards are met.
- Wider involvement in Sirdar:
- Work collaboratively as part of Sirdar. This requires the incumbent to be decisive and thought provoking, while also accepting collective responsibility for decisions taken.
- Support and promote the values and goals for Sirdar (as per the Sirdar Values Compass) including good employer principles and practices and high standards of integrity, ethics and behaviour in all operations of the business.
- Timely completion of all reporting requirements and responses to any team member as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the company.
Unqualified franchise audit result; policy adherence; Sirdar values rating
Person Specification and Selection Criteria
Essential Knowledge / Experience:
- Resource scheduling, administration and time-sensitive delivery of service
- Formatting, reviewing, editing and production of high-quality board papers; documents and deliverables
- Completed successfully at least four years in a business administration position
- Previous company secretarial administration experience
- Board meeting minute recording and transcribing experience
Key Skills / Attributes / Position Specific Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Keen sense of timing, urgency and deadlines
- Strong customer service ethic that seeks to deliver success to both internal and external stakeholders
- Alignment with Sirdar’s values and culture
- Have a high level of emotional intelligence, comprising: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation and empathy
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert-level proficiency in the use of: Internet, personal computer systems, Microsoft Suite
- Touch typing ability with at least 60 words per minute
- Capacity and willingness to develop knowledge and awareness in the areas of governance and SME development
Grade 12 and practical experience in company secretarial practice, business administration or business management and administration