You are about to download the Sirdar Group’s 2019 survey, providing insight into boardrooms across Africa
The Sirdar Group survey report is filled with insights into boardrooms across Africa. The highlights of 2019 findings include:
- Boards with independent directors outperform those which do not.
- 82 percent of respondents who have independent directors reported that they would not remove any of this type of director from the board.
- Boards undertaking an evaluation at least once a year show an increase in EBITDA and stated their board was a high-performing one.
- Boards without independent directors evaluated themselves poorly compared to boards with at least one independent director.
- Turnover and industry continue to be the main drivers of directors’ fees.
- Not enough females are represented in the boardroom.
- Ethnic diversity is on the increase; however it still needs significant attention.
Take a deeper look at the results and findings of Africa’s Second Non-Executive and Independent Directors’ Fees, Performance and Diversity Survey for Privately-held and Family Businesses.
Simply fill in the form to begin downloading the report.
Please, click on one of the icons below to share the survey on your favourite social media.