When it comes to being a high-performance director are you looking to:
- Invest in yourself? Commit to your own directorship development to add more value to the boardroom.
- Expedite your journey? You are looking for a solid foundation on which to build your directorship development.
- Improve your prospects? You are looking for your break as a non-executive director and need a practical programme on how to be a high-performance director as part of that journey.
Attend this complimentary event where we will introduce you to the Sirdar Applied Directorship Programme.
By attending the introduction event, you will understand why being a director is not about theoretical knowledge, it is about understanding your role and effectively applying it.
Outcomes of completing the Sirdar Applied Directorship Programme:
- Develop an understanding of effective and integrated board and governance methodology
- Experience in simulated boardroom engagement throughout the programme
- Identify areas of personal directorship strengths and opportunities to develop further
- Working knowledge of the essential tools required for effective board meetings
- Reinforce and augment knowledge and understanding of directors’ duties and statutory obligations
- Receive an internationally recognised certificate of competence when meeting the required competency level
- 11-month learning programme
- Sessions are held once a month for 4 hours
- Investment cost R48 750 + VAT per applicant (payment options are available)