The Sirdar Applied Directorship Programme in Johannesburg
16th January 2019 - 13th November 2019
The Sirdar Applied Directorship Programme is a practical, hands-on 11-month learning experience designed to enable you to successfully climb the mountain of being a director. You will be required to attend one session per month of four hours per session. Central to the process are the principles of gamification, simulated boardroom discussion and practical feedback. A minimum attendance of eight full sessions is required.
Outcomes of completing the Sirdar Applied Directorship Programme:
- Demonstrate practical expertise in applying the methodology with relevance and to create value in the company being governed
- Identify areas of personal directorship strengths and opportunities to develop further
- Develop an understanding of an effective and integrated high-performance board and governance methodology
- Reinforce and augment knowledge and understanding of directors’ duties and statutory obligations
- Receive an internationally recognised certificate of competence when meeting the competency requirement levels
For more information download the full brochure HERE.
Date: 16 January 2019 to 13 November 2019
Time: 08:30 am till 12:30 pm