You don’t want to miss this ‘business-altering’ event
It has been said that you cannot be all things to all people. This is as true in running a successful business. When you take on multiple roles that should ideally be fulfilled by a team, it is impossible to be objective. As much as you may enjoy having no one to answer to but yourself, this approach does not result in extreme business success.
You’re not alone! A lot of people end up in directorship positions ‘by default’ – if this has happened to you, we have just the thing… A programme that will create a fundamental shift in your understanding of what it means to be a shareholder, director and manager and will prepare you for what it takes to achieve extreme business success and implement effective governance.
The Sirdar Business Summit covers;
- Why no-one ever owns a business! (the dilemma of the Shareholder)
- What it means to wear the 3 hats of business – and how to wear them well.
- Why no-one succeeds in achieving extreme business success on their own.
- How to build the right team.
- What it really means to be an entrepreneur (this has nothing to do with making money or wanting to be your own boss)!
- The true nature of an enterprise – and how it differs from being a craftsman.
- What governance actually means in business – and that it has very little to do with ticking-the-boxes and complying with the law.
- Understanding the rules of the ‘business’ game!
The Sirdar Business Summit has provided valuable insight to businesses in South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and beyond. You cannot afford to miss this ‘business-changing’ event.
To find out more about this valuable opportunity please contact us.