Now in its sixth year of being facilitated, our Applied Directorship Programme has been accredited!
Close to 600 aspirant and experienced board members have joined us on the journey to becoming high-performing directors and have used this knowledge to create value wherever they find themselves.
The Technical Detail
The 11-month programme is accredited with Services SETA and National Qualifications Framework (NQF) at Level 6.
Accreditation is against the following registered unit standards that contribute as modules towards the National Certificate: Business Advising Operations (NQF Level 6):
- SAQA ID 116349: Apply business performance management practices; NQF Level 6, 10 Credits
- SAQA ID 12885: Apply concepts and principles relevant to the practical aspects of corporate governance and accountability; NQF Level 6, 10 Credits
These unit standards are internationally-comparable accreditations via the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
On completion of the Applied Directorship Programme, participants who are found competent on the assessments will by certified via Sirdar’s registered assessment partner, NPI Shuttleworth Academy (Services SETA Accreditation Number: 12818).
Benefits for Clients in South Africa
Companies contributing towards the Skills Development Levy (SDL) in South Africa are able to apply for a refund of the Applied Directorship Programme related fees and benefit toward their Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) rating.
Take the First Step
The Applied Directorship Programme:
- Blends theory and practice for optimal learning and application
- Provides hands-on experience
- Uses a board simulation and case studies to enhance the learnings
- Is facilitated over 11 months, including monthly online modules